We have the other sack too />Hessian sack made by East of India
Traditional Sack Style. Measures approx - 78 cm x 51 cm
Do Not Open Until 25th December
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
- Happy with
- Prompt delivery. Happy with product
- Four Stars
- Great idea as a stocking. Looks great.
- Cool little stocking for SO. Loved it on Xmas day and reusable.
- Sacks okay for Santa. Reasonable quality for price.
- Looked good and did the job on Christmas morning. Father Christmas found them okay. A slightly loose weave but seem strong enough. Were a bit hairy and strongly scented of hessian so I hung them up outside for a day in the air and they are now fine. I recommend them and think they should be good for several years.
- but once aired and febreezed it looks amazing. Bigger than it looks
- Funky smell, but once aired and febreezed it looks amazing. Bigger than it looks, but not difficult to bulk out with shredded red paper.
- Five Stars
- Lovely vintage item.
- Bought these for my boys - even though they are ...
- Bought these for my boys - even though they are in their 20s I can reuse them every year instead of a plastic stocking
- Is what it says it is
- Great not much one can say about a sack, got what I expected and not disappointed
- Great Buy
- Ordered this one but they had sold out, but got an email to say I could either have a refund or purchase the one that says Happy Christmas. So had that one, it looked great as I also purchased the ribbon that says do not open until 25 December. Everyone commented on this.
- This sack was the perfect item for holding all of my grandsons christmas presents. I would recommend it to anyone for christmas time.