- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- Five Stars
- Bought as a present for Christmas and the recipient loved it
- Five Stars
- Recipe book
- Bought this for my daughter, she wanted a plain book to put her own recipes in. It's perfect for what she wants
- I bought this in a store initially as a Christmas present then used it as part of a wedding present then saw it on Amazon at half the price I paid in the store. I have used two as part of wedding presents and purchased a further one to replace the Christmas present. it is unusual and unique and makes a lovely gift. Very good quality with very nice presentation box.
- Just what I wanted
- This recipe binder was just what I was looking for. Blank pages one side and pockets for cut out recipes the other. Just right
- best thing that i've ever bought myself, already got loads of recipes inside, will need to buy another soon i think!
- Pretty but not practical
- This recipe book is very pretty but it is not for the keen (messy) cook. There aren't enough pages, there are no dividers, and you'll have to use something to protect the book from getting dirty however, it does make a great present for someone who's interested in passing down their special recipes.