Hanging wooden sign
Reads 'No Shoes Please' with footprint decoration
Measures approx 15cm x 15cm
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
- Very disappointed !
- No very happy with this at all as it was for a Christmas present and the letters e a s e are missing off the word please and now I don't have enough time to send back for a replacement so will have to go out and buy something else !
- Five Stars
- Lovely product and fast delivery
- One Star
- Does the trick outside my front door as everyone always takes their shoes off!!
- Five Stars
- Fun product for my new house. Great size and keeps dirty shoes off new carpet.
- Perfect size.
- Lovely little plaque. Perfect size.
- Does the job and looks good
- Just what I wanted to help remind visitors without having to nag which can get embarrasing. I have attached a ribbon so it hangs below hat rack in the hall and is tastefully noticeable. More expensive than I had originally expected to pay but if it helps preserve my carpet then its money well spent.
- Love this as it's vintage cute quant and saves me asking folk to do the obvious I read the reviews and wasn't bothered by the small size but I do remember some people wrote reviews that they were.
- No frills
- Does what it says....encourages guests to take shoes off when entering the house without having to be told or asked!
- Lovely sign
- Lovely sign, good quality..fast delivery.Expected it to be bigger..but my fault for not measuring. That being said the actual size looks just right hanging on the front door. Would buy from seller again.